Studio Seilern Architects is seeking talented and experienced architects/architectural assistants/technicians with a track record in the delivery of projects across building typologies and of varying sizes.
- at least three-five years' UK experience
- ability to demonstrate an understanding of on-site construction, a knowledge of procurement routes and ability to direct and work well within a team
- confident construction drawing package experience and technical knowledge of building components
- an in-depth understanding of UK building regulations
- excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise
- a high degree of proficiency in AutoCAD is essential as is experience with Adobe Suite and Rhino
- strong visual communication skills, preferably with free hand sketches
- eloquence in both written and spoken English. German is an advantage
You will have at least three years' UK experience. You will have excellent organisational skills, a strong attention to detail and have a pro-active and positive disposition. You will be good at relationship building with the ability to liaise at all levels. You will need to be a practical and strategic thinker who is self-motivated and have the ability to work autonomously.
The position is full time and we will provide a competitive salary based on skills and experience.
Application deadline: March 31, 2016
How to apply
Please email a CV and short portfolio (no more than 5MB) along with a brief cover letter/email detailing your current salary, expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote “160303” on the subject line.
Studio Seilern Architects is an equal opportunities employers.
No agencies and no phone applications will be accepted