Role: Office Manager
We are seeking a competent, confident, outgoing individual to join our team at our new west London studio. As office manager, you will be responsible for the day-to- day running of the office.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- managing daily operations
- maintaining office systems
- financial administration; book keeping, invoicing, salaries
- filing post and other paperwork
- reception cover
- providing PA support to the directors as well as team members
- managing rental/facilities
- HR admin (organising recruitment, staff inductions, staff records, staff reviews, benefits, training)
- organising staff events
You will have at least five+ years’ experience working as an office/studio manager – preferably in a design or architecture practice. You need to be bright and mature, have excellent organisational skills, a strong attention to detail and have a pro-active and positive disposition. SAGE experience is an advantage.
Email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Studio Seilern Architects is an equal opportunities employers.
No agencies and no phone applications will be accepted