Marketing/new business manager
We are looking for highly driven and ambitious individual wishing to work within a creative and growing architectural office, someone with a passion for architecture and graphic design.
A successful candidate will support our office with:
- re-working and constant updating of SSA’s portfolio, presentations, and website
- publication of books
- writing press releases and building relationships with both architectural, construction industry and mainstream press
- writing regular newsletters
- identify speaking opportunities and networking events
- identify competitions and new business opportunities
- preparing submission for architectural competitions and awards.
- ensuring all marketing material is kept up to date
Experience with CS Adobe Suite (In Design, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is essential.
Must have excellent graphic design and English writing skills.
Must have demonstrable previous experience in the field, preferably working for an architectural practice in a similar role.
Senior technical architect
We are seeking talented Part-II/Part-III architects/architectural technicians with a track record in the delivery of projects across building typologies and of varying sizes.
- at least three years’ post-PIII UK experience
- ability to demonstrate an understanding of on-site construction, a knowledge of procurement routes and ability to direct - and work well within a team
- confident construction drawing package experience and technical knowledge of building components
- an in-depth understanding of UK building regulations
- excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise
- a high degree of proficiency in AutoCAD is essential. An experience of working with BIM would be an advantage
- eloquence in both written and spoken English
You will have excellent organisational skills, strong attention to, have a pro-active, confident and positive disposition. You will be good at relationship building with the ability to liaise at all levels and good at supervising less experienced staff. You will need to be a practical and strategic thinker who is self-motivated and have the ability to work autonomously.
The position is full-time and we will provide a competitive salary based on skills and experience.
How to apply
Please email a CV and short portfolio (no more than 5MB) along with a brief cover letter/email to email@example.com
Studio Seilern Architects is an equal opportunities employers.
No agencies and no phone applications will be accepted